Better health begins with
Feed your Cells. Fuel your Life.
The DRIPBaR Carrollwood Office Hours
|Monday||9:30 AM - 6:30 PM|
|Wednesday||9:30 AM - 6:30 PM|
|Thursday||9:30 AM - 6:30 PM|
|Friday||9:30 AM - 6:30 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 3:00 PM|
Welcome to The DRIPBaR Carrollwood, conveniently located near Tampa, Westchase, Lutz, Town ‘n’ Country, and Greater Northdale! Our primary mission is to help you achieve optimal wellness with our personalized IV vitamin therapies and IM Shots.
We offer several types of IV vitamin drips which are designed to address boosting energy, increasing hydration, getting over a cold, and even reducing allergy symptoms. We also have IV Health Support Drips for those experiencing various health conditions such as cancer (and recovering from the radiation and chemotherapy side effects), Alzheimer's, autoimmune deficiencies, and other illnesses.
IV vitamin therapy provides a superior option to conventional oral supplements, as it bypasses the digestive system, and nutrients are rapidly absorbed, leading to faster and more efficient results. Additionally, IV therapy is an excellent method for rehydrating and replenishing fluids – it's ideal for anyone looking to recover from a challenging workout or getting over a nasty hangover. Because it injects the fluids directly into your bloodstream, your body can quickly deliver the fluids when you need them most.
Discover Halotherapy & Red Light Therapy Near Tampa
To maximize the benefits of IV hydration therapy, we also offer tailored programs and additional services including Halotherapy, IR Sauna, and Red Light Therapy. Halotherapy involves the use of micro-sized salt particles and helps enhance respiratory and skin health. Red Light Therapy employs therapeutic light to promote skin health and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, while our Infrared Sauna may provide benefits such as improving blood circulation, aiding in detoxification, and potentially reducing muscle soreness and joint stiffness.
By integrating IV therapy into your wellness routine, you can achieve an active and healthy lifestyle. Our micronutrient infusions deliver essential vitamins and nutrients directly into the bloodstream, surpassing the limitations of typical oral supplements.
Rejuvenate and Unwind at Our Cutting-Edge IV Bar
At The DRIPBaR Carrollwood, we are pioneers in the IV vitamin therapy industry, setting the bar for wellness through intravenous treatments. Step into our clinic, where you'll be greeted with a spa-like ambiance, designed to help you unwind and relax while our IV drips work their magic. With our tranquil atmosphere, we offer more than just diet and exercise. We provide efficient nutrient absorption and revitalization for both your body and mind.
Our team of Drip Concierges, who are Registered Nurses (RNs) and Nurse Practitioners (NPs), specialize in creating custom drips tailored to your specific needs. By personalizing each drip, we ensure that you receive the highest level of care and get the critical vitamins and nutrients your body requires.
If you're interested in consistent IV vitamin therapy, we offer a membership program that provides discounts in exchange for ongoing appointments. Join us today at The DRIPBaR Carrollwood and discover how IV vitamin drips can become a crucial component of your wellness routine.
Please call (813) 303-0179 or contact us with any questions. We’re happy to provide more information about our services to help you feel confident and comfortable. We look forward to helping you reach your health goals!
Level 1: Maintain1 Lifestyle Drip per monthContact Us for Pricing20% off regular drip price
Level 2: Improve2 Lifestyle Drips per monthContact Us for Pricing25% off regular drip price
EnhanceMembership Add-Ons Enhance your membership with Access to our Additional Services+$99/Month to Your Membership Fee
The DRIPBaR Carrollwood ServicesContact us to find out which of our additional services are elligible
The DRIPBaR Carrollwood:
If you’re coming to our location from Tampa:
- Head west on E Zack St toward N Marion St.
- Turn right at the 2nd cross street onto N Florida Ave.
- Turn left onto FL-574 W/W Dr Martin Luther King Jr Blvd/W M.L.K. Jr Blvd.
- Turn right onto US-92 E.
- Continue onto FL-580 E.
- Continue straight to stay on FL-580 E.
- Continue straight onto FL-597 N.
- Turn right; The DRIPBaR Carrollwood will be on your left.
If you’re coming to our location from Town 'n' Country:
- Get onto FL-589 N (Suncoast Pkwy) from your location in Town 'n' Country.
- Take the exit for FL-568 W (Ehrlich Rd) and turn left onto Ehrlich Rd.
- Follow Ehrlich Rd for about 2.5 miles and then turn left onto N Dale Mabry Hwy.
- Continue on N Dale Mabry Hwy for about 1.5 miles and then make a U-turn at N Village Dr.
- After making the U-turn, continue on N Dale Mabry Hwy for about 0.2 miles.
- Turn right into the shopping center at 10921 N Dale Mabry Hwy.
If you’re coming to our location from Greater Northdale:
- Start by heading south on Northdale Blvd toward Maplewood Dr.
- Turn left onto Ehrlich Rd.
- Continue straight onto Dale Mabry Hwy.
- Turn right onto North Village Dr.
- Turn left onto Northdale Blvd.
- Turn right onto N Dale Mabry Hwy.
- Continue straight for about 1 mile; 10921 N Dale Mabry Hwy will be on your right.
If you’re coming to our location from Westchase:
- Start by heading south on Linebaugh Ave.
- Turn left onto FL-580 E/Hillsborough Ave.
- Continue straight onto N Dale Mabry Hwy.
- Continue straight for about 3 miles and make a U-turn at North Village Dr.
- Continue on N Dale Mabry Hwy for about 0.3 miles and 10921 N Dale Mabry Hwy will be on your right.
If you’re coming to our location from Lutz:
- Start by heading south on FL-597 S/US-41 S/N Nebraska Ave.
- Turn left onto Van Dyke Rd.
- Turn right onto N Dale Mabry Hwy.
- Continue straight for about 1 mile and 10921 N Dale Mabry Hwy will be on your right.