What Makes IV Hydration Therapy so Effective?
IV therapy is the injection of vitamins and hydration into the bloodstream for immediate absorption by the body. IV therapy also avoids the digestive system, resulting in a 90-100 percent absorption. For instance, an immediate and effective dose of substances that enhance your immunity, such as Vitamin C and Zinc, can help you prevent many common infections. These vitamins are substantially more powerful when delivered intravenously (IV), as opposed to when taken orally.
Who can benefit most from IV Therapy?
In general, IV therapy is a good option for people who have a nutritional deficiency, suppressed immune system, or have medical conditions that make acquiring their daily nutrients through diet difficult. This treatment can be remarkably beneficial in maintaining good health, correcting deficiencies, and preventing other health problems. If you have any of the following conditions, you are most likely a good candidate:
A consultation is required to determine whether this treatment is a good fit for your health concerns, including going over medical history, current medications, and medical concerns. Following that, an IV cocktail will be created for your specific needs in order to alleviate your symptoms and improve your overall wellness.
Where are you located?
We are located in the Orchard Holly shopping complex across from King Soopers.
Is there anything I should do before receiving my IV drip?
Here are some tips to help your IV infusion go as smoothly as possible.
- Hydrate: You're probably wondering why you need to hydrate when the IV therapy should rehydrate you. Well, the vitamins and minerals administered via IV are deficient in your body cells. As a result, your body will respond better to the IV nutritional therapy if you were hydrated correctly before the actual procedure. Ideally, drink a lot of water at least 24 hours before and on the date of your appointment. This helps with a smooth experience during and after the IV. Also, when your body is well-hydrated, your veins become more dilated. So your Registered Nurse will certainly have an easy time finding them on the first attempt.
- Eat: You shouldn't go to your infusion appointment on an empty stomach. Have a meal about 1-2 hours before the infusion. Eating a meal triggers the “rest and digest” section of your nervous system. As a result, it opens your blood vessels and permits IV nutrients to access the deepest of tissues. In the end, your entire IV therapy experience becomes more tolerable.
- Relax: Take slow and deep breaths. This breathing technique will help relax your mind and body. Plus, focusing on your breath quickly sends oxygen to your brain. It's normal to be afraid of needles and IVs. You don't have to be embarrassed about it. Tell your medical team about all your concerns. They are around to support you.
- Prepare Things to Keep You Entertained: How long an infusion appointment lasts varies based on the type of IV being administered. Some may take 30 minutes, while others may take an hour or two. There's also the recommended observation period after the IV therapy, where your caregiver checks on you to ensure everything is okay
- Write Down Your Concerns: The chances are, you have a list of questions concerning the entire IV therapy process. Note all of them down. Then, discuss with your caregiver. They will explain everything plus any other issue that might be troubling you.
- Write Down Any Medication You Are Taking: Inform your registered nurse of any prescription medicine or over-the-counter tablets that you are taking. With this information, your caregiver will recommend the best IV that will help meet your health and wellness goals.
Why Choose "The DRIPBaR"?
As the leading Vitamin Infusion Lounge in Greenwood Village , we specialize in IV Therapy to assist our clients in enhancing their energy levels, fortifying their immune systems, accelerating their recovery time, and achieving anti-aging benefits.
Do you take insurance? or Medicare/Medicaid?
While we do not have the option to bill insurance, we offer the convenience of accepting FSA/HSA (Financial and Health Savings Plan) that you may have through your employer. This way, you can still benefit from our services and use your savings to prioritize your health and wellness needs.
How much do IV Lifestyle drips or IM shots cost?
Our prices range from $99-$229. Our Lifestyle IM shots range from $35-70. Also, we accept FSA/HSA.
Feeds Cells More
Intravenous nutrients enter straight into the blood stream instead of the much slower digestive tract.
Supports Organs And
Optimal nutrient absorption allows organs and drainage pathways to function at a peak level.
Antioxidants provided in drips help the body fight disease and injury by binding to free radicals.
Intravenous antioxidants and nutrients are fully absorbed into the cells to boost the immune system.
Does insurance cover IV therapy?
We accept FSA and HSA, however, we do not accept private insurance, Medicare, or Medicaid for our IV Drip services. We pride ourselves on being competitively priced with a variety of affordable options so that our IV therapy remains widely available to everyone.
How frequently shouLd you receive IV Drip Therapy?
We begin with a free consultation to learn about your lifestyle, goals for IV vitamin therapy, and/or any clinical diagnosis you’ve received. From there a personalized treatment plan will be created to best serve your health needs. This may include testing with our goal being to create your optimal health and wellness.
How long does it take to receive IV Hydration Therapy?
Our typical IV treatment lasts 45 minutes to an hour. This therapy involves making a saline-based IV cocktail of vitamins and minerals that is then given via an IV drip over the course of 45 to 60 minutes. The IV will be put into the inside of your elbow or the back of your hand, allowing the IV mixture to directly enter your bloodstream. You will be able to absorb nutrients more efficiently and get greater results by avoiding your digestive system.
What are the most popular IV Drips at The DRIPBaR in Greenwood Village
There are a number of IV lifestyle or wellness drips available at The DRIPBaR in Greenwood Village, including the “Flu Fighter,” which can aid with common cold symptoms, and High C, which is frequently prescribed to cancer patients. We also offer a number of Quick Shots that can help give your body an extra boost. One of our most popular IV drips is the “Allstar”, which can help you both before and after a big race, while the “Shield” drip supports your immune system. Other popular drips include the “Powerpack” drip for increased energy and the “NAD+” drip for anti-aging.